Seychelles Trusts

Licenced And Regulated In Seychelles

WhatsApp or SMS (Messaging):

+248 2632111

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-10 at 1.54.40 PM

What do you accept as proof of address?

A proof of address is any document issued by an independent body, in original form or certified as a true copy of the original, that shows the name of the person or entity we will be dealing with and the address of that person or entity.

When a copy is provided it must be a good quality copy. The person certifying the copy should then sign the certification and add their full name, title, address and the date that they certified the documents. The certifier must have seen the original document. The copy and certification must be done by one the following persons (in order of preference):

A notary public
A consular or embassy official from your consulate or embassy
A police officer
A Commissioner of Oaths
A Justice of the Peace
A Mayor / Maire (but not the deputy)
A member of staff at a major international bank (with the bank’s stamp)
A qualified lawyer or solicitor who is subjected to anti-money laundering regulations in a regulated jurisdiction and who can state a bar number
A qualified accountant or auditor who is subjected to anti-money laundering regulations in a regulated jurisdiction and who can state an international association membership reference

We can also accept certification and verification from a registered professional intermediary client who is also a regulated person. A regulated person is someone or an entity who is subjected to anti-money laundering regulations and who is reporting entity under such regulations. Also, if you are in Seychelles we can make a copy of the documents when you are in our offices and we can then certify the copies.

We usually accept the following documents (in order of preference):

A utility service bill (gas, electricity, water, land-line telephone, but NOT mobile phone)
A statement from a major bank or building society
A credit card statement from VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Diners
A certified photocopy of your Drivers License, which should clearly show your name and principal residential address. If you send a certified copy, please copy the front and back of the document
A letter from a Consular Official, or higher, from your Embassy or High Commission. This letter must bear the official stamp or seal and show the official’s name and signature
A government-issued National Identity card

Scroll to Top